NEUSPEED TDI Turbo Discharge Damper
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TDI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Passat B7 2.0L TDI
The NEUSPEED Hi-Flo TDI Turbo Discharge Pipe removes the damper chamber from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge pipe reduces restriction with a smooth bore transition from turbo outlet to hose size. Secondly, the internal machined groove on the mounting flange uses the factory "O" ring to ensure leak-free performance. All restrictions are removed with full diameter flow and with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a bolt-on part.
You can expect better response and more horsepower.
- 2010-14 Audi A3, VW Jetta, and Golf 2.0L TDI 140HP Clean Diesel with engine code CJAA and plastic damper.
- 2012-14 VW Passat 2.0L TDI 140HP Clean Diesel with engine code CKRA.
Replaces OE# 03L 131 111 Q (plastic)
DOES NOT FIT 2009 TDI WITH METAL DAMPER.
Black Hard Anodized Aluminum.
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California.
Proudly manufactured in the USA.
The actual part is shown in the photo.