NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust • GTI Mk8
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk8 2.0L TSI
NEUSPEED's All-Stainless Steel Catalyst-Back Exhaust system rivals the best that any Audi/VW tuner has to offer, our high standards of fit, quality, and design. The GTI MK8 exhaust uses quality T304 stainless mandrel-bent tubing for maximum flow, a passive/active resonator in the front pipe, and two Helmholtz drone canceling technology cans at the rear (no reduced inner cores to restrict flow), OE style connections, precision fit flange, copper gasket, and hardware included.
This exhaust kit provides a daily driving experience void of intrusive cabin drone while an aggressively deep, rich sound is maximized during open throttle/high torque conditions. Comparatively, the OE exhaust system, when combined with the factory interior sound generator, or "Soundakotor", produces an artificial, low frequency, drony driving experience.
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Brushed Finished 3" Tubing, "Y" Split 2.5" Tubing
- Stainless Steel Polished Rear Cans - Drone Canceling Technology
- Direct-Fit to OE Down-Pipe
- OE Style Connections
- Precision Fit Flange with Copper Gasket
- Stainless Steel Dual 4" Polished Slash-Cut Tips
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Actual part shown in the photos
- Fits: 2022-up Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk8 2.0L TSI