NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI
NEUSPEED's All-Stainless Steel Catalyst-Back Exhaust system rivals the best that any Audi/VW tuner has to offer, our high standards of fit, quality, and design. The Jetta GLI MK7 exhaust uses quality T304 stainless mandrel-bent tubing for maximum flow, a passive/active resonator in the front pipe, and two Helmholtz drone canceling technology cans at the rear (no reduced inner cores to restrict flow), OE style connections, precision fit flange, copper gasket, and hardware included.
Daily driving is void of intrusive cabin drone while an aggressively deep, rich sound is maximized during open throttle/high torque conditions.
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Brushed Finished 3" Tubing, "Y" Split 2.5" Tubing
- Stainless Steel Polished Rear Cans - Drone Canceling Technology
- Direct-Fit to OE Down-Pipe
- OE Style Connections
- Precision Fit Flange with Copper Gasket
- Stainless Steel Dual 4" Polished Slash-Cut Tips
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Actual part shown in the photos
- Fits: 2019-2021 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI