NEUSPEED Springs Kit - Sport
Check to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Arteon 3H7 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen e-Golf Mk7 85kW
- Volkswagen e-Golf Mk7.5 100kW
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
NEUSPEED Sport Springs are made from the highest quality spring steel for unmatched performance and safety, they will not set or sag. They are precision manufactured in the most technically advanced, state-of-the-art facility in Germany.
Every NEUSPEED spring is designed and tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California by our suspension engineers to deliver an aggressive look and high-performance handling without ever compromising safety or ride quality, then put to the test on the street and track by performance driving professionals.
Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. NEUSPEED Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity, reduce body roll for better handling and reduce front-end dive under heavy braking. The progressive spring rate design provides great ride quality and comfort. With our 40+ years in suspension tuning, we offer a much more tuned and specialized spring over the competitors.
NEUSPEED Sport Springs are compatible with VAG adjustable damping DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control).
- Precision German manufacture spring-winding experts since 1907.
- Street and track-tuned vehicle-specific spring rates for the ultimate combination of ride and handling.
- ISO-9002 certified quality standards exceeding TUV, DIN, and SAE specifications.
- Every spring is heat-treated, shot-peened and block-set two times -- guaranteed not to sag.
- Chrome silicone and chrome vanadium wire. The world's best cold-wound on computerized CNC Wafio coilers.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 2014-up Audi A3/S3 8V Quattro without Magnetic Ride
- 2015-up VW Golf R
- 2015-up VW eGolf 85kW
Exclusive Optional Rear Height Feature:
- 55.70.09 Spring Kit with +7mm Rear Spring Pads - For a more even fender to tire gap with the front
- 55.70.10 Spring Kit without Rear Spring Pads - For a more level vehicle.
- 2014-up Audi A3 8V Quattro: 1.5" (38mm)
- 2015-up Audi S3 8V: 1" (25mm)
- 2015-up VW Golf R: 1" (25mm)
- 2015-up VW eGolf 85kW: 1.2" (30mm) F / 1.6" (40mm) R
- NEUSPEED Front Spring Rate: 260 lbs/in
NEUSPEED Rear Spring Rate: 290 lbs/in
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California - Precision manufactured in Germany.