The NEUSPEED Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Conversion kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction with its smoothbore. Unlike its OE counterpart, the new adapter reduces turbulence and reversion.
Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak-free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate to our new discharge adapter. The next and most important item in the kit, our newly manufactured 57mm inside diameter discharge pipe with a rolled lip on one end to make securing the silicone hose easy and trouble-free and on the other end a billet aluminum fitting that connects to the factory intercooler hose. The OE discharge pipe starts off at only 38mm inside diameter and then eventually increases to 57mm inside diameter. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow.
All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag and more horsepower.
- CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-21
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- The actual part is shown in the photo.
12 & 6 CLIP NOTCH POSITION FITMENT (48.02.65)
- 2008 Audi TT (8J) build date BEFORE 09/03/2007 2.0T FSI (BPY)
- 2006-08.5 2.0T FSI transverse engines (BPY).
- 2006-2007 Audi A3 2.0T FSI (BPY)
This part only fits UP TO a specific VIN range in 2007 for GTI Mk5, Jetta Mk5, 2008 EOS, and Passat:
- GTI Mk5 VIN UP TO 1K_7W129620
- Jetta Mk5 VIN UP TO 1K_7_191156
- EOS VIN UP TO 1F_8_001500
- Passat VIN UP TO 3C_8E137353 and 3C_8P076055
3 & 9 CLIP NOTCH POSITION FITMENT (48.02.67)
- 2008-2009 Audi TT (8J) build date AFTER 09/03/2007 2.0T FSI (BPY)
- 2008 Audi A3 8P 2.0T FSI (BPY)
- 2007.5-08.5 2.0T FSI transverse engines (BPY)
This part only fits AFTER a specific VIN range in 2007 for GTI Mk5, Jetta Mk5, 2008 EOS, and Passat:
- GTI Mk5 VIN AFTER 1K_7W129620
- Jetta Mk5 VIN AFTER 1K_7_191156
- EOS VIN AFTER 1F_8_001500
- Passat VIN AFTER 3C_8E137353 and 3C_8P076055
Perhaps an easier way to determine which part is correct for your vehicle, you will need to look at your original discharge pipe. If the locking notches for the pipe's retaining clip are located at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions, you need part number 48.02.65.
If your OE pipe has retaining clip notches located at the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock position, please use part number 48.02.67. Please contact us for additional assistance in determining the correct part for your specific vehicle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.