NEUSPEED HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 174HP
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 210HP
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Passat B7 1.8L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Passat B7 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Passat B7.5 2.0L TSI
NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe replaces the OE smashed and kinked plastic pipe located between the factory intercooler and throttle body.
Full diameter all the way through and without any unnecessary bends, the Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe is recommended for the 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI engine. The Pipe delivers much better airflow for greater efficiency.
Along with NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe, this part removes the last restriction on the discharge side of the turbocharger plumbing.
Simple bolt-on part with no modifications to the vehicle.
CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-21
- 2013.5-2019 VW Jetta GLI, Beetle Turbo 2.0TSI / 210 HP (Gen 2.5) - Engine Code: CPLA, CPPA
- 2014-2019 VW Jetta & Passat 1.8 TSI - Engine Code: CPKA, CPRA
Features: One-piece mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, Billet Pressure Sensor Fitting and Mounting Support Bracket.
Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
The actual part is shown in the photo.