NEUSPEED Factory Intercooler Delete Kit
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TSI quattro
- Volkswagen CC B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk6 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
The Factory Intercooler Delete Kit is for vehicles using a Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) that bypasses factory intercooler and is no longer being used. By removing the unused factory intercooler using the FID kit you will get more airflow, better efficiency from the radiator and A/C condenser and weight savings. FID brackets will replace the factory intercooler to support A/C condenser and coolant radiator and bolt onto front core support at factory mounting locations.
Made from 1/8" aluminum plate, billet aluminum mounting tabs, plated steel threaded inserts and black hard anodized coating, also included mounting hardware and installation instructions.
When considering a factory intercooler upgrade independent test shows an FMIC to be more efficient and produce more HP than an intercooler sandwiched between other radiators.
Fits: Transverse 2.0L TFSI / TSI - Audi A3 / S3 / TT and VW MKV / VI
Aluminum construction with steel threaded inserts and black hard anodized.
Flange bolts and installation instructions included.
Designed and manufactured in Camarillo, CA. USA