NEUSPEED Engine Torque Damper Bushing • Mk4/TT 8N
- Audi TT 8N 1.8T FWD
- Audi TT 8N 1.8T quattro 180HP
- Audi TT 8N 1.8T quattro 225HP
- Audi TT 8N 3.2L quattro
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk4 1.8T
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk4 1.9L TDI
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk4 2.0L 8V
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk4 2.5L
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk4 1.8T
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk4 2.8L 12V VR6
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk4 2.8L 24V VR6
- Volkswagen Golf Mk4 1.9L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk4 2.0L 8V
- Volkswagen Golf R32 Mk4
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk4 1.8T
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk4 1.9L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk4 2.0L 8V
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk4 2.8L 12V VR6
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk4 2.8L 24V VR6
Under hard acceleration, your entire engine and transmission actually rotate due to compliance in the factory bushings. While the soft factory bushings do a good job of damping engine vibration, they can also create a rubbery, vague response in the vehicle's powertrain.
NEUSPEED offers a set of two urethane bushings to go into your car's lower engine torque arm. The torque arm connects the front subframe to the bottom of the car's transmission. With the NEUSPEED bushings installed, your car's throttle response will feel better and your shifts will feel crisper and defined on both manual and automatic transmission cars.
Urethane durometer: 70A
Urethane is not as compliant as rubber. As a result, you may notice a slight increase in ride harshness and engine vibration after installation.
Manufactured in the USA.
- 1.9L TDI, 2.0L 8V, 1.8T and VR6 engines equipped in 1998-later Beetle, Golf IV, Jetta IV, and Audi TT.