If you want big front brakes but don't have a big budget, NEUSPEED's economy upgrade kit is just for you. The NEUSPEED kit provides everything you need to convert your car to 12.3" (312mm) Audi TT Quattro front rotors and Porsche Boxster 4-piston calipers. We supply the brake rotors, the NEUSPEED billet aluminum caliper adapters, and custom stainless braided lines. All you have to do is buy the Porsche Boxster calipers from your local Porsche dealer or dismantler, and brake pads from us or any other Porsche parts supplier. You've got a complete front big brake kit for under $1200.00.
- 1999-2005 Beetle 1.8T
- 1999-2005 Golf / GTI / Jetta 1.8T 2.8L
- Golf IV / Jetta IV 1.8T and VR6 cars only.
Porsche parts required:
- #986.351.422.03 - Boxster right front caliper
- #986.351.421.03 - Boxster left front caliper
- #999.067.041.09 - Caliper bolts. Quantity of 4 needed.
- #986.351.939.15 - Front brake pad set for Porsche Boxster caliper (non-S model.)
- Note: Aftermarket brake pads may be substituted in place of the Porsche O.E. brake pads.
- It does not fit 2.0L 8V cars.
- You must have 17" or larger diameter wheels and wheel spacers to use this kit.
- Porsche calipers are not included