NEUSPEED Anti-Sway Bars give you the ultimate in handling, precision engineered with smooth mandrel bends, aerospace-quality steel, and graphite impregnated urethane bushings. NEUSPEED Anti-Sway Bars improve performance by reducing body roll during cornering, increased steering response and grip, yet retain a comfortable ride during straight-line cruising.
NEUSPEED 25mm (1") Front Anti-Sway Bar can be used either with our 25mm (1") or 28mm (1 1/8") rear anti-sway bar.
Designed and Tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California NEUSPEED Anti-Roll Bars are tuned to deliver high performance handling on our USA roads, autocross and/or race tracks.
With our 40+ years experience in suspension tuning for street and track we offer the correct size bars for the best balance and ultimate handling.
Sway Bar Rate:
- Forward Hole - 43% increase over stock 24.25mm bar.
- Rearward Hole - 62% increase over stock 24.25mm bar.
- Orange powder-coated 25mm solid bar
- Graphite impregnated urethane bushings
- 2-Hole adjustable bar
- Designed and engineered in Camarillo, CA
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Actual part shown in photos