NEUSPEED Anti-Sway Bar - Front 25mm
- Audi A3 8V 1.8L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L TDI
- Audi A3 8V.2 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8Y 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8Y 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7.2 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk8 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.2 1.4L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.2 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.2 1.4L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.2 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7.2 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk7 1.4L TSI
NEUSPEED Anti-Roll Bars give you the ultimate in handling, precision engineered with smooth mandrel bends, aerospace-quality steel, and graphite impregnated urethane bushings. NEUSPEED Anti-Roll Bars improve performance by reducing body roll during cornering, increased steering response and grip, yet retain a comfortable ride during straight-line cruising.
NEUSPEED 25mm (1") Front Anti-Roll Bar is recommended to use with our 25mm (1") or 27mm (1 1/16") Rear Anti-Roll bar for vehicles with Independent Rear Suspension or the 22mm (7/8") Torsion Bar for vehicles with Torsion Beam Rear Axle for the ultimate handling package.
Designed and Tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California NEUSPEED Anti-Roll Bars are tuned to deliver high performance handling on our USA roads, autocross and/or race tracks.
With our 40+ years experience in suspension tuning for street and track we offer the correct size bars for the best balance and ultimate handling.
2 Hole adjustable bar.
Sway Bar Rate:
- Forward Hole - 25% increase over stock GTI 24mm bar.
- Rearward Hole - 48% increase over stock GTI 24mm bar.
Red powder coated lightweight tubular bar.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
The actual parts are shown in the photo.