KW Coilover Kit - Street Comfort • PQ35 Golf R/Jetta/A3
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TDI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk6 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 2.5L
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk5 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk5 2.5L
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.5L
Is your factory sport suspension too firm? Do you want a sporty look and driving dynamics without having to compromise comfort? KW Street Comfort coilovers take the already stellar ride and reputation of KW suspension coilover systems to the next level of comfort. Designed specifically to maximize comfort KW Street Comfort coilovers provide a subtle lowering with adjustable ride height and rebound damping adjustability allowing the handling or the comfort to be individually tailored as desired via the integrated rebound adjustment knobs. KW Street Comfort coilovers offer the perfect compromise of driving dynamics and ride comfort.
With the KW Street Comfort Coilover Kit, your comfort-oriented driving pleasure is the main focus. That's why our test engineers evaluate the setups on numerous highways, country roads with various road surface types. The KW Street Comfort Coilover kits are suitable for all drivers who want to combine the joy of a decent lowering with driving comfort. With the 16-click adjustable rebound damping (TVR-A-technology), you can tune the KW dampers on the KW Street Comfort Coilover kits to be more comfortable or more sporty.
The KW Street Comfort coilovers made using "inox-line" stainless steel technology, enables a vehicle-specific lowering within the tested adjustment range of 10 to 40 mm. Built with paramount attention to detail and using only the highest quality components, the stainless steel KW Street Comfort Coilover struts are 100 percent corrosion-resistant and have an unlimited lifespan. The dirt-resistant trapezoid-shaped threads and the adjustable composite spring seat mean that the ability to adjust the ride height of the vehicle will not be affected even after many years of driving allowing you to emphasize the sportiness of your vehicle visually.
FITMENT AND LOWERING:
- 06-13 Audi A3 (8P) FWD, all engines, without electronic damping control (20-40mm F/R)
- 12-13 Volkswagen Golf VI R, without DCC (0-10mm F/R)
- 05-10 Volkswagen Jetta V Sedan / SportWagen incl. GLI and DSG (A5/1K) (20-40mm F/R)
- 10-14 Volkswagen Jetta VI SportWagen 2.5i & 2.0TD (20-40mm F/R)