Are you looking to upgrade your vehicle's suspension, but want to do it in an effective and fun way? Look no further than a NM Engineering's Anti-Sway Bar! Precision-engineered with smooth mandrel bends and aerospace-quality steel, this bar is designed to reduce body roll during cornering so you can gain better steering response, get more grip on the street, and whip around corners like a champ. With its graphite-impregnated urethane bushings, you don't have to sacrifice ride comfort when pushing your vehicle to the limit – NM Engineering will make sure you stay comfortable while taking those hard cornering turns.
What are you waiting for? Highly rated by customers everywhere, this high-performance component is simply one of the best ways to add an exciting flair of sportiness to your ride. With NM Engineering Anti-Sway Bars, it’s time for you to experience a true thrill behind the wheel!
Designed and Tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California. NM Engineering Anti-Roll Bars are tuned to deliver high-performance handling on our USA roads, auto crossing, and/or race tracks.
With our 40+ years of experience in suspension tuning for street and track, we offer the correct size bars for the best balance and ultimate handling.
F56 SWAY BAR COMPARISON
||Increase over 'Base'
||Increase from 'Base'
|OEM Base 19MM Solid
|OEM Sport / JCW 21mm Tubular
|NM Eng. 22mm Solid
|NM Eng. 25mm Tubular
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- Mandrel-bent solid Chromoly bar providing consistent diameter throughout for precise torsion motion
- Forged ends (not cheapy welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- Graphite-impregnated urethane bushing
- Glossy blue powder coat finish
Optional Billet clamp kit features:
- Billet 7075-T6 aerospace grade sway bar bracket
- 90° Zerk fitting for ease of re-greasing
- Graphite impregnated urethane bushing