NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust • Golf R Mk8
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk8 2.0L TSI
NEUSPEED's All-Stainless Steel Catalyst-Back Exhaust system rivals the best that any Audi/VW tuner has to offer, our high standards of fit, quality, and design. The Golf R Mk8 exhaust uses quality T304 stainless mandrel-bent tubing for maximum flow, a passive/active resonator in the front pipe, and two Helmholtz drone canceling technology cans at the rear (no reduced inner cores to restrict flow), OE style connections, precision fit flange, copper gasket, and hardware included. No exhaust flappers on our exhaust either, just pure sound!
Daily driving is void of intrusive cabin drone while an aggressively deep, rich sound is maximized during open throttle/high torque conditions. Consider, that this kit does not emit a loud and obnoxious exhaust note. Rather, a streetable and mature tone, taming inside cabin noise. You will experience a more aggressive sound overall.
This exhaust does NOT include internal exhaust flaps. As such, the factory wire loom(s) will want to be tucked up and out of the way from dirt debris. No coding is required to eliminate a check engine light from appearing in the dash.
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Brushed Finished 3" Tubing, "Y" Split 2.5" Tubing
- Stainless Steel Polished Rear Cans - Drone Canceling Technology
- Direct-Fit to OE Down-Pipe
- OE Style Connections
- Precision Fit Flange with Copper Gasket
- Stainless Steel Quad 4.25" Polished Slash-Cut Tips
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Actual part shown in the photos
- Fits: 2022-up Volkswagen Golf R Mk8 2.0L TSI