NEUSPEED HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Conversion
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TSI quattro
- Audi Q3 8U 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TSI quattro
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 1.8L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 174HP
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 210HP
- Volkswagen CC B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Passat B7 1.8L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Passat B7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Scirocco Mk3 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI FWD
The NEUSPEED Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction. Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak-free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate our new discharge adapter to the next and most important item in the kit, our newly manufactured 57mm discharge pipe. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow. All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag, up to 8-10 horsepower gain and is a must for any "chipped" or modified TSI engine.
CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-19
Fits all transverse 2008.5-UP 2.0L TSI engines (CCTA / CCZC / CBFA / CPPA / CPLA/ DDSA) with original K03 turbo and 1.8L TSI engines (CPKA / CPRA).
Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California.
Proudly manufactured in the USA.
The actual part is shown in the photo.