Those who are familiar with the older gen MINIs know how much of an improvement they get from NM Engineering's Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coil-overs.
Front-wheel drive cars naturally understeer from the factory, even the MINIs. The NM Engineering Solid 22mm Rear Anti Sway Bar improves your F-chassis MINI by inducing more oversteer and increasing the car handling predictability.
F56 SWAY BAR COMPARISON
||Increase over 'Base'
||Increase from 'Base'
|OEM Base 19MM Solid
|OEM Sport / JCW 21mm Tubular
|NM Eng. 22mm Solid
|NM Eng. 25mm Tubular
NM Eng Anti Sway Bar features:
- mandrel-bent solid Chromoly bar providing consistent diameter throughout for precise torsion motion
- forged ends (not cheapy welded plate) with two adjustment mounting holes
- graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- glossy blue powder coat finish
- View 'Fitment' tab to confirm application