NM Eng. Power Module • R-Series
NM Engineering Power Module is a device that easily allows the ablest person to upgrade the performance of their MINI Cooper N18 Engine without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch, and driveline. This is the simplest and best alternative or an option to chip tuning.
The NM Power Module is an all-new proprietary tune box designed specifically for the N18, not some rebranded 3rd party product for the BMWs or generic modules that go to different car makes and models. It is a plug-and-play box that intercepts the Mass Air Flow (MAF) and Boost sensor, and it can be installed or removed within minutes without any detection.
- OEM connectors
- Installs in minutes
- Completely untraceable once removed
- Increase +25-35 HP & +30-40 TQ
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Correct Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wideband O2 and closed-loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- Retain factory engine safety protocols
- Not affected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes
- No trace Power Module was ever thereafter removal
- Power Module can be sold or transferred to another vehicle of the same engine type.
- One Year Warranty
- For off-road use only. Not legal for use on public roads
- 2011-Up MINI Cooper S -- R55/56/57/58/59/60/61
- 2013-Up MINI Cooper JCW -- R55/56/57/58/59/60/61
- 2013-Up MINI Cooper GP2 -- R56