NEUSPEED P-FLO Air Intake Kit
DOES THIS FIT YOUR VEHICLE?
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen CC B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Scirocco Mk3 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI FWD
The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low-speed engine performance but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit now offers a choice of two filter types: the time-proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
Dry filter features:
- A disposable Filter that will not sacrifice performance.
- Comparable airflow to our Oiled Cotton Filters with the same Great Protection.
- Last for up to 30,000 miles of highway driving. Extend the life of the filter using compressed air to clean off excessive debris.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has determined that the only significant restriction in the OE intake is the airbox. As a result, the MAF location and original intake tract remain the same.
NEUSPEED P-Flo is the #1 most sought after Audi / VW intake for having the best performance, quality and fit from our dealers worldwide!
Fits: 2008.5-up 2.0L TSI Audi A3(8P), TT (8J), VW CC, EOS, GTI, Scirocco, Jetta V & VI, Passat, Tiguan.
This kit fits the newer 2.0L engines without air pump (engine code CCTA), that has the air filter box located in front of the battery.
To determine if your vehicle is air pump equipped there would be a 1 1/4" tube on a 90-degree fitting located on the front side of the air filter box lid.
If your vehicle is equipped with the secondary air pump, see part # 65.10.92.
PZEV & SULEV vehicles come with the secondary air pump.