NEUSPEED HI-FLO Turbo Discharge Conversion - K04
See Description for Fitment Information
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Volkswagen Scirocco R Mk3 2.0L TFSI
The NEUSPEED Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion - K04 kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction with its smoothbore. Unlike its OE counterpart, the new adapter reduces turbulence and reversion.
Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak-free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate our new discharge adapter to the next and most important item in the kit, our modified OE discharge pipe. NEUSPEED cuts the original pipe at the point it reaches its maximum diameter and rolled a lip to make securing the silicone hose easy and trouble-free. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow.
All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.
With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag and more horsepower.
- CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-21
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- The actual part is shown in the photo.
- 2008 Audi A3 8P 2.0T FSI (BPY) with K04 conversion.
- 2008-09 Audi TT 8J after mfg. date 9/03/2007 2.0T FSI (BPY) with K04 conversion.
- 2007.5-08.5 2.0T FSI transverse engines (BPY) with K04 conversion.
NOTE: This part only fits after a specific VIN range in 2007 for GTI MKV, Jetta V, and 2008 EOS and Passat:
- GTI Mk5 VIN after '1K_7W129621'
- Jetta Mk5 VIN after '1K_7_191157'
- EOS VIN after '1F_8_001501'
- Passat VIN after '3C_8E137354' and '3C_8P076056'
For 2006-07 Audi A3, 2008 Audi TT mfg. before 9/03/2007 and 2007 Golf, Jetta, 2008 EOS and Passat vehicles with VIN before this range -- use part number 48.02.69.
Another way to determine if this part is correct for your vehicle, you will need to look at your original discharge pipe. If the locking notches for the pipe's retaining clip are located at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions, this is the correct part.
If your OE pipe has retaining clip notches located at the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock position, please use part number 48.02.69. Please contact us for additional assistance in determining the correct part for your specific vehicle.