NEUSPEED HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe
Eliminates OE Sound Amplifier (if equipped)
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TFSI FWD
NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Air Charge Conversion replaces the OE smashed and kinked plastic pipe located between the factory intercooler and throttle body.
Full diameter all the way through and without any unnecessary bends, the Hi-Flo air Charge Pipe is a must for any "chipped" or highly modified 2.0T engine. The Intercooler Pipe delivers much better airflow for greater efficiency.
Along with NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Conversion Kit, this part removes the last restriction on the discharge side of the turbocharger plumbing.
Simple bolt-on part with no modifications to the vehicle.
CARB Exempt EO# D-236-21
- Eliminates the OE sound amplifier (if equipped).
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- The actual part is shown in the photo.
- Fits all transverse 2006-08.5 2.0T FSI engines (BPY).