NEUSPEED HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe
Retains OE Sound Amplifier
- Audi S3 8P 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk6 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Scirocco R Mk3 2.0L TFSI
NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe Conversion replaces the OE smashed and kinked plastic pipe located between the factory intercooler and throttle body.
Full diameter all the way through and without any unnecessary bends, the Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe is a must for any "chipped" or highly modified 2.0T engine. The Pipe delivers much better airflow for greater efficiency.
Along with NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Conversion Kit, this part removes the last restriction on the discharge side of the turbocharger plumbing.
Simple bolt-on part with no modifications to the vehicle.
CARB Exempt. EO# D-236-21
- Retains OE sound amplifier.
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- The actual part is shown in the photo.
- VW GTI, Jetta V 2006-08.5 2.0T FSI engines (BPY) with sound amplifier.
- Audi S3, VW Golf R, Scirocco R, Golf V GTI Pirelli Special Edition 230HP, Golf VI 35th Anniversary Edition