NEUSPEED 6-Piston Big Brake Kit - 345mm
Check to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TDI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi A3 8P 2.0T FSI FWD
- Audi A3 8P 3.2L quattro
- Audi Q3 8U 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi Q3 8U 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8P 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8J 2.0T FSI FWD
- Audi TT 8J 3.2L quattro
- Audi TTS 8J 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 1.8L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TDI Gen3
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 174HP
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 210HP
- Volkswagen CC B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen CC B6 3.6L VR6 4Motion
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen EOS 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen EOS 3.2L
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk6 2.5L
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk6 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Golf R32 Mk5
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 2.5L
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 1.4L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 2.0L 8V
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 2.5L
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.5L
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Passat B6 3.6L V6 4Motion
- Volkswagen Passat B6 3.6L V6 FWD
- Volkswagen Passat B7 1.8L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Passat B7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Rabbit Mk5 2.5L
- Volkswagen Scirocco R Mk3 2.0L TFSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI FWD
Introducing the all-new NEUSPEED 6-Piston Big Brake Kit. This is a complete caliper replacement kit that is designed, engineered, machined, and built in the USA specifically for Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
The issue with factory brakes is always the calipers, they are floating with only ONE large piston. This kit replaces the inferior factory calipers with a Forged 6-Piston Caliper kit that will improve pedal modulation and stopping performance significantly.
The NEUSPEED BBK Kit retains the use of factory brake rotor/disc for several reasons; (a) keeping the ø345mm size minimalize the rotational inertia mass, less when compared to the other aftermarket 355mm kits. And (b) keeping maintenance overhead low for enthusiasts that go to club racing often. Two-piece rotors are expensive replacements, $700-1,000/pr, while factory parts are about half of that cost.
CNC Machined Forged Aluminum Caliper Body
NEUSPEED Caliper is made from CNC machined Forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. The forging process realigns the material grain structure which provides phenomenal strength and weight reduction compared to casted as well as billet calipers.
Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Pistons
Sharing the same manufacturing process, the Forged 6061-T6 Pistons provide better strength and rigidity compared to the ones made from extruded billet material. The Type III hard anodize shields the pistons against oxidation and provides additional Rockwell hardness to the piston surface.
Internal Seals System
NEUSPEED Calipers features dual internal piston seals. The hydraulic seals are made from high-temperature resistance composite material that is suitable against fatigue from day-to-day usage as well as high-temp competition abuse. The second seal, made from the same material, protects the hydraulic system from outside contaminants such as dust and moisture. This 'Internal Dust Seal' system is far more superior in durability compared to the dated external shield/boot system.
NEUSPEED is a specific VW/Audi tuning company and our caliper's piston surface and volume are engineered SPECIFICALLY to pair with VAG factory master cylinders. Unlike other brake manufacturers, we do not pick whatever 6-piston calipers off the shelves and use them across the board on multiple different car makes and models. Mismatched caliper size can cause a spongy feel or overly sensitive pedal feel, which then ruins the pedal modulation and not allowing for precise and responsive braking points.
Quick Pad Change System
NEUSPEED caliper is designed by and for enthusiasts. The first item on our engineering design list is to have the ability to quickly and conveniently swap the brake pads. The removable bridge and pins system allows the user to swap pads without having to remove the caliper completely. Simply unbolt the top bridge, undo the guide pins, and slide out the pads, a quick 15-minute process!
Pad Wear Sensor Compatible (If Equipped)
NEUSPEED big brake kit utilizes VW/Audi factory sensor kit, while others require the user to splice and bridge the sensor connector to avoid error light on the dash. TRUE OEM replacement.
Aerospace Grade Mounting Bracket
6061-T6 billet aluminum bracket, coated with Type III Mil-Spec Hard Anodized.
All NEUSPEED Brake Kits include stainless steel braided PTFE core brake lines with stainless steel fittings. Caliper bolts are genuine PORSCHE parts ensuring the proper strength and dimensions to the application.
WEIGHT COMPARISON (CALIPER + PADS + LINES):
- Audi S3 8V / Volkswagen Golf R Mk7: 18.8lbs
- Audi TTS 8S: 12.8lbs
- NEUSPEED 6-Piston: 12.3lbs
STANDARD KIT INCLUDES:
- 6-Piston Caliper - Left
- 6-Piston Caliper - Right
- 1x Front Set of iSWEEP IS1500
- 4x Caliper Bolt
- 2x Caliper Mounting Bracket
- 2x Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- 1x Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Installation and Break-In Instructions
DIRECT BOLT-ON TO:
2008-14 Audi TTS (8J)
2008 Volkswagen MKV R32
2012-13 Volkswagen MKVI Golf R
2006-14 Audi and Volkswagen with ø345mm rotor/disc
All other Mk5/6/7 Audi and Volkswagen vehicles with ø312mm rotors or smaller require this ø345mm rotor/disc: OEM No: 1K0615301M
NEUSPEED Caliper uses Brembo "M" shape brake pad. Here is a list of different manufacturers:
- Brembo XA5.71.M2
- Performance Friction 9125
- Ferodo FDSR3099
- Padgid 8061
- Hawk HB582
These part numbers reflect the pad’s shape, they are usually followed by another set of numbers that reference the compound formula.
- Please view our caliper template to confirm wheel fitment.
- Factory wheels may require up to a 15mm spacer to clear the caliper.