NEUSPEED 6-Piston Big Brake Kit - 340mm
Compatibility Check to see if your vehicle is compatible
- Audi A3 8V 1.8L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L TDI
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi Q3 8U 2.0L TFSI FWD
- Audi Q3 8U 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi Q3 F3 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V.5 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8S.5 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi TTS 8S 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TTS 8S.5 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Arteon MQB 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Arteon MQB 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TDI Gen3
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 174HP
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 210HP
- Volkswagen CC B6 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen CC B6 3.6L VR6 4Motion
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Mk7 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Mk7.5 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk6 2.5L
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 1.4L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.5 1.4L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.5 1.8L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.5 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen Mk6 2.5L
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI FWD
Introducing the all-new NEUSPEED 6-Piston Big Brake Kit. This is a complete caliper replacement kit that is designed, engineered, machined and built in the USA specifically for Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
The issue with factory brakes is always the calipers, they are floating with only ONE large piston. This kit replaces the inferior factory calipers with Forged 6-Piston Caliper kit that will improve pedal modulation and stopping performance significantly.
The NEUSPEED BBK Kit retains the use of factory brake rotor/disc for several reasons; (a) keeping the ø340mm size minimalize the rotational inertia mass, less when compared to the other aftermarket 355mm kits. And (b) keeping maintenance overhead low for enthusiasts that go to club racing often. Two-piece rotors are expensive replacements, $700-1,000/pr, while factory parts are about half of that cost.
NEUSPEED Big Brake Kit features:
CNC Machined Forged Aluminum Caliper Body
NEUSPEED Caliper is made from CNC machined Forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. The forging process realigns the material grain structure which provides phenomenal strength and weight reduction compared to casted as well as billet calipers.
Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Pistons
Sharing the same manufacturing process, the Forged 6061-T6 Pistons provide better strength and rigidity compared to the ones made from extruded billet material. The Type III hard anodize shields the pistons against oxidation and provides additional Rockwell hardness to the piston surface.
Internal Seals System
NEUSPEED Calipers features dual internal piston seals. The hydraulic seals are made from high-temperature resistance composite material that is suitable against fatigue from day-to-day usage as well as high-temp competition abuse. The second seal, made from the same material, protects the hydraulic system from outside contaminants such as dust and moisture. This 'Internal Dust Seal' system is far more superior in durability compared to the dated external shield/boot system.
NEUSPEED is a specific VW/Audi tuning company and our caliper's piston surface and volume are engineered SPECIFICALLY to pair with VAG factory master cylinders. Unlike other brake manufacturers, we do not pick whatever 6-piston calipers off the shelves and use them across the board on multiple different car makes and models. Mismatched caliper size can cause a spongy feel or overly sensitive pedal feel, which then ruins the pedal modulation and not allowing for precise and responsive braking points.
Quick Pad Change System
NEUSPEED caliper is designed by and for enthusiasts. The first item on our engineering design list is to have the ability to quickly and conveniently swap the brake pads. The removable bridge and pins system allows the user to swap pads without having to remove the caliper completely. Simply unbolt the top bridge, undo the guide pins, and slide out the pads, a quick 15-minute process!
Pad Wear Sensor Compatible (If Equipped)
NEUSPEED big brake kit utilizes VW/Audi factory sensor kit, while others require the user to splice and bridge the sensor connector to avoid error light on the dash. TRUE OEM replacement.
Aerospace Grade Mounting Bracket
6061-T6 billet aluminum bracket, coated with Type III Mil-Spec Hard Anodized.
All NEUSPEED Brake Kits include stainless steel braided PTFE core brake lines with stainless steel fittings. Caliper bolts are genuine PORSCHE parts ensuring the proper strength and dimensions to the application.
|Caliper + Pads + Lines||Weight (lbs)|
|VW MK7 Golf R or Audi S3||18.8|
|Audi MK3 TTS 4-Piston||12.8|
STANDARD KIT INCLUDES:
- 6-Piston Caliper - Left
- 6-Piston Caliper - Right
- 1x Front Set of iSWEEP IS1500
- 4x Caliper Bolt
- 2x Caliper Mounting Bracket
- 2x Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- 1x Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Installation and Break-In Instructions
DIRECT BOLT-ON TO:
2015-up Audi S3
2015-up Audi TTS
2015-up Volkswagen MK7 Golf R
2015-up Volkswagen GTI Performance Package
Audi A3/TT and Volkswagen GTI/Golf require ø340mm rotor/disc:
OEM No: 1K0 615 301 AD
Notes: NEUSPEED Caliper uses Brembo "M" shape brake pad. Here is a list of different manufacturers:
- Brembo XA5.71.M2
- Performance Friction 9125
- Ferodo FDSR3099
- Padgid 8061
- Hawk HB582
These part numbers reflect the pad’s shape, they are usually followed by another set of numbers that reference the compound formula.