NEUSPEED 2-Piece Brake Rotor Kit - Front 370mm (RS3)
DOES THIS FIT YOUR VEHICLE?
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- Audi RS3 8V 2.5L TFSI quattro
- Audi RS3 8V.5 2.5L TFSI quattro
NEUSPEED 370mm 2-Piece Full-Floating Brake Rotors - Only the highest quality materials and incorporating the latest racing brake rotor technology went into building these rotors. The 2-Piece Full-Floating Rotor offers the advantage of weight savings and quicker heat dissipation. Plus the reduction of unsprung weight improves handling characteristics under all situations and this reduction in rotational inertia allows for faster acceleration, decreased braking distances, and more responsive handling.
Benefits of Full-Floating Rotor – a race-bred technology. This design allows the disc to "float" in both radial and axial directions, enabling the disc to expand and contract according to temperature variations for better braking performance. By allowing the outer disc to expand away from the hub under extreme heat reduces the tendency of the rotor warping.
Audi RS3 8V/8V.5 Sedan/Saloon application only. Will not fit Audi RS3 8V/8V.5 Sportback, Audi RS3 8P, and TTRS 8S.
- Direct Replacement OEM Rotor
- Aluminum Hat - 7075-T6 for better strength and lower defection rate. Coating Type III Black Hard Anodized
- Rotor - 370mm x 34mm, Grey Iron, Heat Treated, Slotted, 48 Curved Veins, Directional Vents
- Stainless Steel Full Floating Hardware - "H-Bobbin" hardware type, significantly reduces heat transfer to hat, more expensive option but it is used on many race cars versus "D-Bobbin" type.
- Rotor Weight - 22.4 lbs. Each (Factory RS3 - 26.9 lbs.) - 9.0Lbs (4.09kg) WEIGHT REDUCTION (for the pair)