NEUSPEED Power Module
Check to see if your vehicle is compatible
This part fits these vehicles:
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V.5 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A4 8W 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A4 8W 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A5 B9 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A5 Sportback B9 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A6 4G 2.0L TFSI Gen3 FWD
- Audi A6 4G 2.0L TFSI Gen3 quattro
- Audi A6 4K 2.0L 45 TFSI FWD
- Audi A6 4K 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi allroad A4 8W 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi Q5 FY 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi Q7 4M 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V.5 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8S 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8S.5 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi TTS 8S 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TTS 8S.5 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Porsche Macan 2.0L Turbo 252HP
- Volkswagen Arteon 3H7 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Arteon 3H7 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Atlas 3CN 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Atlas 3CN 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3CN 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3CN 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 174HP
- Volkswagen Beetle Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3 210HP
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk6 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Passat B7 2.0L TSI Gen3
- Volkswagen Passat B7.5 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI FWD
NEUSPEED Power Module is a device that easily allows the ablest person to upgrade the performance of their VAG 1.8/2.0 TSI (Gen3 engine) without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch, and driveline.
This is the simplest and best alternative option for chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all-new design, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the MAP and Boost sensors and can be installed or removed within minutes without any detection. There is a convenient two-position switch for 91+ premium fuel and 100+ octane race fuel for maximum HP output.
The electrical components are housed in a CNC-machined Delrin® enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
NEUSPEED Power Module is designed, engineered and tuned for a specific engine, not a generic box.
The USA delivered GTI is underrated from the factory, our dyno shows about 225HP with the boost spiking at 1.3 bar (19 psi) in stock form, so raising the boost to spin the factory turbo to its peak efficiency whether ECU tuned or Power Module will yield about 260HP in stock engine configuration using 91 octane fuel. Dyno sheet is available for viewing, the vehicle had no other modifications and was running on 91 pump gas for a fair test comparison. The chart shows Stock, Power Module +5 and Power Module +7 runs.
- +5 PSI Increase
- +7 PSI Increase
Power / Torque Gain On +5 Setting - 91 Octane Fuel (higher gains obtainable with better octane fuel) :
- 1.8 TSI: 30+ HP / 55+ ft./lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI: 35+ HP / 70+ ft/lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI "Budack/Miller Cycle": 30+ HP / 55+ ft./lbs.Torque
Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure and map sensor readings
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed-loop control of the ECU to increase boost
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not affected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wideband O2 and closed-loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes (depending on model)
- No trace Power Module was ever thereafter removal
- Power Module can be sold or installed on another vehicle of the same engine type.
- One Year Warranty
- Fits most VW/Audi/VAG EA888 Gen3 2.0L TSI
- Does NOT FIT 2020-2021 Audi 2.0L 40 TFSI with three-pin MAP sensor.
- CARB Pending. Emission testing to be California compliant and any states that follow.
- For off-road use only. Not legal for use on public roads
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California. Made in the USA.
- NEUSPEED P-FLO Air Intake highly recommended.
- DO NOT USE POWER MODULE IF ECU HAS BEEN TUNED OR MODIFIED