NEUSPEED 6-Piston Big Brake Kit - 340mm • MQB
- Audi A3 8V 1.8L TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi A3 8V 2.0L TDI
- Audi A3 8V.2 2.0L 40 TFSI FWD
- Audi A3 8V.2 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi Q3 F3 2.0L 40 TFSI quattro
- Audi Q3 F3 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi S3 8V.2 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8S 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TT 8S.2 2.0L 45 TFSI quattro
- Audi TTS 8S 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Audi TTS 8S.2 2.0L TFSI quattro
- Volkswagen Arteon 3H7 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Arteon 3H7 2.0L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Mk7 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Mk7.2 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7.2 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk8 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.2 1.4L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.2 1.8L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7.2 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 1.8L 4Motion
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7 2.0L TDI
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.2 1.4L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.2 1.8L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Mk7.2 1.8L TSI FWD
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI Mk7.2 2.0L TSI
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI 4Motion
- Volkswagen Tiguan 5NA 2.0L TSI FWD
Introducing the newly improved NEUSPEED 6-Piston Big Brake Kit. This is a complete caliper replacement kit that is designed, engineered, machined, and built in the USA specifically for Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
The issue with factory brakes is always the calipers, they are floating with only ONE large piston. This kit replaces the inferior factory calipers with a Forged 6-Piston Caliper kit that will improve pedal modulation and stopping performance significantly.
ROTORS ARE NOT INCLUDED. SEE ACCESSORIES.
CNC Machined Forged Aluminum Caliper Body
NEUSPEED Caliper is made from CNC machined Forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. The forging process realigns the material grain structure which provides phenomenal strength and weight reduction compared to casted as well as billet calipers.
Stainless Steel Pistons
Utilizing Stainless-Steel metals, our pistons provide better strength and rigidity compared to the ones made from aluminum materials. The Stainless-Steel materials also reduce expansion during aggressive motorsport and competition driving scenarios.
Internal Seals System
NEUSPEED Calipers features dual internal piston seals. The hydraulic seals are made from high-temperature resistance composite material that is suitable against fatigue from day-to-day usage as well as high-temp competition abuse. The second seal, made from the same material, protects the hydraulic system from outside contaminants such as dust and moisture. This 'Internal Dust Seal' system is far more superior in durability compared to the dated external shield/boot system.
NEUSPEED is a specific VW/Audi tuning company and our caliper's piston surface and volume are engineered SPECIFICALLY to pair with VAG factory master cylinders. Unlike other brake manufacturers, we do not pick whatever 6-piston calipers off the shelves and use them across the board on multiple different cars makes and models. Mismatched caliper size can cause a spongy feel or overly sensitive pedal feel, which then ruins the pedal modulation and does not allow for precise and responsive braking points.
Quick Pad Change System
NEUSPEED caliper is designed by and for enthusiasts. The first item on our engineering design list is to have the ability to quickly and conveniently swap the brake pads. The removable bridge-pin and pins system allows the user to swap pads without having to remove the caliper completely. Simply unbolt the top bridge, undo the guide pins, and slide out the pads, a quick 15-minute process!
Pad Wear Sensor Compatible (If Equipped)
NEUSPEED big brake kit utilizes VW/Audi factory sensor kit, while others require the user to splice and bridge the sensor connector to avoid error light on the dash. This provides a true OEM replacement.
Aerospace Grade Mounting Bracket
Made from steel metal, with a black epoxy coating to protect against corrosion and degradation.
All NEUSPEED Brake Kits include stainless steel braided PTFE core brake lines with stainless steel fittings. Complete with stainless steel bleeder valves, guide pins, connecting tube, and 12.9-grade mounting bolts.
CERAKOTE COATING OPTIONS
We recommend Cerakote H-Series Coatings for use with our calipers and brake kits. Please see the technical data sheet below for more information on color and coating resistances. Keep in mind, that the color stability temperature ranges are WITHOUT clear coat. WITH a clear coat, those temperatures can be exceeded.
WEIGHT COMPARISON (CALIPER + PADS + LINES)
- Audi S3 8V / Volkswagen Golf R Mk7: 18.8lbs
- Audi TTS 8S: 12.8lbs
- NEUSPEED 6-Piston: 12.3lbs
STANDARD KIT INCLUDES
- 1x 6-Piston Caliper - Left
- 1x 6-Piston Caliper - Right
- 1x Front Set of iSWEEP IS1500
- 4x Caliper Bolts
- 2x Caliper Mounting Brackets
- 2x Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- 1x Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Installation and Break-In Instructions
NEUSPEED Caliper uses Brembo "M" shape brake pad. Here is a list of different manufacturers:
- Brembo XA5.71.M2
- Performance Friction 9125
- Ferodo FDSR3099
- Pagid 8061
- Hawk HB582
These part numbers reflect the pad’s shape, they are usually followed by another set of numbers that reference the compound formula.
- Please view our caliper template to confirm wheel fitment.
- Factory wheels may require at least a 15mm spacer to clear the caliper.
- TTRS Rotor Shield will fit with minor bending to clear the lower part of the caliper - Part #'s 8V0-615-311-B and 8V0-615-312-B.