100% Synthetic High Performance lubricant specially engineered for most modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled ...) with or without slip lockup clutch.
TYPE OF USE
Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of European car makers Audi, VW, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, and Renault, American car makers GM, Ford, Chrysler, or Asian car makers Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota.
Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where DEXRON (except DEXRON VI) or MERCON fluids are required.
Motul Multi ATF is a 100% synthetic high tech lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to DEXRON III and MERCON standards requirements.
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI ATF:
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclical gears friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
- Can be mixed only with similar lubricants.
- Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
- Color Red
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM1298 0.845
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 36.2 mm2/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 7.6 mm2/s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 185
- Flash Point ASTM D92 218°C / 414°F