MOTUL Multi DCTF
Dual-Clutch Trans. Fluid
High performance Technosynthese® lubricant specially engineered for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) gearbox type. Suitable for use in a wide range of vehicles fitted with DCT gearboxes featuring Double-Dry Clutch Transmission and Double-Wet Clutch Transmission design.
Especially suitable for Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) supplied by ZF, Getrag or Borg Warner and used by the main car manufacturers: VW Group (Volkswagen / Audi / Seat / Skoda (DSG or S-tronic), BMW (DKG), Porsche (PDK), Ford (Powershift), Opel (DSG), PSA Peugeot-Citroën (DCS) , Renault (EDC, DC4), Nissan (GR6).
Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
TYPE OF USE
Motul Multi DCTF is also suitable for some mechanical gearboxes requiring gear oil with very low viscosity grade at low temperature such as SAE 75W.
Standards: API GL-4
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, Motul Multi DCTF:
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with DCT transmissions by optimizing friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance to avoid vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects numerous gears, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior transmission response: smooth shift feeling and no torque interruption between shifts.
- Improves DCT transmissions response at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
- Can be mixed only with similar lubricants.
- Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
- Color Amber
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM1298 0.845
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 33.8 mm2/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 7.3 mm2/s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 189
- Flash Point ASTM D92 196°C / 385°F
- Pour Point ASTM D97 -45°C / -49°F